Our process begins and ends with YOU.
The client-centric approach at ICFP focuses on our partnership with you. Through our comprehensive process, we are uniquely positioned to help each client deal with the complexities of the financial world so they can focus on other important aspects in their lives. Our process is designed to provide financial direction and the confidence to proceed toward your financial goals.
To assist in the development of our professional relationship, we ask you complete our New Client Kit.
- Document Assembly Checklist
- Personal Information
- Current Financial Snapshot
- Risk Tolerance (completed at initial meeting)
Formalize a direction for our professional relationship that best aligns your needs with your comfort with risk.
Identify and answer the following as it pertains to your situation:
- Why are we implementing a particular solution?
- What are we trying to accomplish?
- What is the best fit for your situation?
- How much risk are you willing to accept to accomplish your goals?
We will continue to be in communication to identify the specific opportunities in our world of endless global change and, as your needs evolve, providing us the framework for a lifetime of mutual growth.
This monitoring can take on many forms, but not limited to:
- Scheduled Client Meeting (Monthly, Quarterly, Annually)
- Communications about the markets, tax changes, investment changes, etc.
- Coordination with other financial professionals (CPAs, attorneys, etc.)
- Continued diligence to assess your level of risk as it pertains to your time horizon(s)